About Tanner Equine
COVID-19 has created a new normal for most everyone in the world, including Tanner Equine. The good news is that the clinic has been deemed an essential business, which allows us to continue to serve our clients and treat their athletes. With that said, we have made changes to the procedures at the clinic. These changes will allow us to serve our clients/athletes to the best of our ability, while also doing our part to keep our clients and the TE staff healthy.
Effective Tuesday, March 24th
- Clients are required to park and remain in their vehicle
- Once parked, call the TE office at 682-803-0196 to check-in
- A team member will check-in the client and gather details via phone
- After checking in via phone, a TE team member will meet you at your vehicle for further direction
*If clients feel it is necessary to be with their animal during the appointment, we are limiting one individual per client to enter the examination area
**Clients may choose to wait in vehicles during the animal(s) examination
***Clients may schedule appointments that allow for a scheduled drop-off and pick up times
- Once examination/treatment is complete, clients may pay over the phone by credit/debit card, or by check/cash, at the walk-up window at the front office
- After payment, animals(s) will delivered to clients in the parking area for clients to load in their own trailer
- Any medications/care instructions will be given to clients at this time
MEDICATION PICK UP ONLY
- Clients needing to pick up any medications please call ahead or order from the online pharmacy at www.tannerequine.com
Please do not hesitate to call us at 682-803-0196 with any questions or concerns. As this is a fluid situation, we are planning thoughtfully while also being nimble to make changes as necessary to best protect our clients, athletes and staff, and the people who love them. Together we will continue winning!
Unable to come to our facility to pick up your pharmacy needs?
Click the link below to visit our online pharmacy!